Saturday, February 16, 2013

You Can’t Miss This!

You Can’t Miss This!

Hi, again! Have you all had the opportunity to browse through the Stampin’ Up! spring catalog (US/CAN)? If not, what are you waiting for? If you’re like me, thumbing through a catalog is never the same experience twice. Depending on the day, different things catch my attention. There were plenty of things that caught my eye in this publication, but today I wanted to share with you one of my favorite products!
The new Boutique Boxes Designer Printed Kit is a great value. For $7.95 USD, the kit offers:
  • 8 die-cut printed boxes
  • 8 printed mini cards (4 ea. of 2 designs)
  • 12" x 12" die-cut sheet of embellishments
  • 16 buttons (including 8 exclusive Summer Starfruit buttons)
  • 5 yds. Crumb Cake/Very Vanilla Baker’s Twine (exclusive)
  • 24 Stampin’ Dimensionals
There are so many ways to use this exciting kit! Wrap a little gift, make some party favors, fold four together and make a bigger box . . . or cut it down and use it as a gift card holder. The list goes on!

First, I made one of the boxes showing some of the cute embellishments that come with the kit. I love the feathers! (I scored the center of each feather to give them a little bit of life!)

Next I made a little treat box to hold candy sticks by cutting off one end of the box.

The last sample I created shows the box as a band to hold markers. This would make a great teacher gift or birthday present.

However you decide to use these darling boxes, I’m certain you cannot go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Stopping In, Please come back soon, I will have many new Card and Ideas as well as Video Tutorials.. I hope you have a wonderful Day!