- 24 Matchbox die & sleeve cuts, Stampin' Up! Matchbox Die used here or templates like these boxes
- 8 pieces of 2 1/2" squares of patterned paper, MME Lost & Found Market Street Lovely paper used here
- 2 pieces of lightweight chipboard
- 4 pieces of 6" x 6" patterned paper, MME Lost & Found Blush Better Dotted Paper used here
- 24 pieces of 1 7/8" x 5/8" patterned paper (MME Lost & Found Blush Better Dotted Paper used here
- 24 Tim Holtz Hitch Fasteners (retired), brads or buttons
- Paint dabbers for edges (optional)
- Tombo Mono Multi Glue
- Bone folder
- Scotch tape
- Ribbon, stamps and embellishments
Step 1Die cut 24 matchboxes and matchbox sleeves with the matchbox die.
Step 2Assemble all matchboxes and sleeves, adhering the sleeves with glue.
Step 3Put assembled drawers into sleeves.
Step 4Add patterned paper to the front of each matchbox drawer.
Step 5Punch a hole in the center of the front of each drawer (the side with the patterned paper).
Step 6Attach a hitch fastener, brad or other hardware to each drawer.
Step 7Glue three matchboxes together in a stack, making sure the edges of the sleeves are perfectly aligned. Repeat until you have 8 stacks.
Step 8Using four of your stacks, build the base of the dresser, alternating a drawer front with a drawer side so that each side of the square has both drawer fronts and drawer sides. There will be a square hole in the center of your base when they are aligned properly.
Tape the tops together to hold them in the right shape.
Step 9Attach patterned paper to both sides of both pieces of chipboard. Dab edges of chipboard with paint dabber if desired.
Step 10Put glue on the bottom of the dresser base, center it on one piece of the decorated chipboard and let dry.
Step 11Assemble another layer of the dresser with the next four stacks, taping them together, and glue them to the base, being careful to align the edges.
Step 12Attach the 2 1/2" squares of patterned paper to the sides of the project where you can see the edges of the drawers, and decorate the top piece and attach to finish your project.