Monday, February 11, 2013

Got A Sore Throat? Home Remedy!

 
Home Remedy for Sore Throat
Dissolve 1/4 teaspoon cayenne and 1/4 teaspoon ginger in 2 tablespoon water and 1 tablespooon cider vinegar
Add 1 tablespoon honey and shake well
Take one tablespoon as needed and always shake well before using I prefer to gargle w/about 1/8′th tsp of cayenne to 2 tbl spn apple cider vinegar…about 3-4 times for at least a day, possibly 2. This has gotten rid of my sore throats for at least 3 years (since I discovered it at earthclinic.com) and if I feel a cold coming on I mix 2 tbl HOT water, 2 tbl honey, stir to dissolve honey, add 2 tbl apple cider vinger and chug it. Do this at least 3 times a day for one to two days. I haven’t been sick in 4 yrs… Thanks for the tip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Stopping In, Please come back soon, I will have many new Card and Ideas as well as Video Tutorials.. I hope you have a wonderful Day!