Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Fancy Old Vintage Bottles


Handmade Vintage Bottle (sale)
 Hello, I had to post them wow I really love the way my ladies turned out. I have other girls I will post, but I can say that these gals can be custom made to order! Have something special like a picture of someone, or something. Let me create a lady for you. I have applied real jewelry to each lady and these of course are yours to cherish. If you have any interest any one, all or have something you would like to have please leave me a comment, or simply Email me, denise.woolson@yahoo.com Thank You and please have a wonderful day
Vintage BottleUnique Hand Crafted Vintage BottleHand Crafted Vintage Bottle (for sale)Old Vintage (side) Bottle shotOld silver vintage hand crafted bottleOld Sky Vintage Blue Bottle, HandmadeOld sky vintage Blue BottleA Fancy Hand Crafted Vintage BottlePicture Frame  (Home Decor Idea)

Old Handmade VINTAGE Bottle        (For sale)Handmade old vintage bottle for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Stopping In, Please come back soon, I will have many new Card and Ideas as well as Video Tutorials.. I hope you have a wonderful Day!