I am a Independent Demonstrator for Stampin Up! I am here to help you with Stampin up projects,tips,techniques,Products,even Videos to show you exactly how everything is done.Please feel free to ask me anything I really would like for you to become apart of our Stampin Up! Family come on and get creative..
always loved the look of lined envelopes but I've never known how to do
it until now. I received a pretty card in the mail with a gorgeous
lined envelope and I decided that my cards deserve lined envelopes too!
To teach myself how to do it, I headed over to Paper Source in Brooklyn.
The sale girls are great about teaching me new projects and showing me
what supplies I’ll need. I purchased a plastic envelope liner template
and a few pieces of pretty printed paper. I was delighted to discover
how easy it is to create pretty envelope liners at the store and I
hurried home to do it myself. Gosh this is so easy!! Here is how to do
You Will Need:
- Envelopes (I use A2, but any size will do!)
- Envelope liner template (make sure if you use let’s say A6 envelopes that you use the A6 liner template)
- Pretty paper (use light weight paper, wrapping paper works well)
- Double sided craft glue strips, you can substitute a glue stick
1) Simply trace the template with your pencil on the back of the pretty paper.
2) Cut it out using scissors, I tried using an exacto knife and I wouldn’t recommend it.
3) Insert the liner in your envelope so it fits snug in the envelope.
4) Place two small glue strips only at the top of the envelope along the edge of the “V”. Press firmly with your fingers.
5) Fold the envelope to create a crease in the liner.
6) The most important step... Admire your pretty work!! Ha ha!
Pretty easy, right? Now you can create professional looking envelopes with
easy to create envelope liners! I think my cards deserve lined
envelopes, don’t you?