You may substitute whatever you’d like for the paper and wheels.
1. Score all sides of 4” x 5” card-stock at 1”
2. Cut on scoring lines on each side of both ends, just to the score line going the opposite way. (4 cuts total.)
3. I like to make another teeny cut on the inside of each tab so it’s easier to fold together. Fold on scoring lines.
4. Add sticky tape (I use Scor-Tape) or other adhesive to the tabs and form cart. (I don’t know why the cart looks orange – it really is yellow!)
Score piece of cardstock that is 6 ¼” x 2 15/16” at 7/8”, 2 ¾”, 3 5/8”, and 5 9/16”. Put sticky tape on edge of end that is scored 7/8” from end.
5. Punch holes where you will stick your flower stems.
6. Adhere ends together.
7. At this point, insert floral foam into the inside to steady the flower stems. Place into cart. 8. If you want the scalloped piece around the top of the cart, cut it now and adhere. I used the Stampin’Up! Scalloped punch on 11” x 1” piece of card-stock.
9. Punch out wheels. I used the Stampin’Up! Scalloped circle punch, the1 ¼” punch, the 1” punch and the ¾” punch. You can decorate the wheels however you like.
10. To make the wheels even on the cart I traced the corner of the cart on one wheel and then drew the same thing on the other 3, making sure two of them were drawn the opposite way. Put glue on lower corners of cart and adhere the wheels.
11. Cut 1/8” doweling at 5 ½” and paint white. Cut other stems from dowel and/or toothpicks or wire.
12. Print out umbrella and cut out. My piece of designer paper was too small for my printer so I had to print it on a piece of paper, cut it out and trace it onto the designer paper.
13. Score umbrella from points to points and in-between. Fold on all score lines having one fold be the mountain and the next be the valley. (You should have 8 score lines.)
14. Poke a hole in the top of the umbrella and insert white-painted doweling.
15. Cut a ¼” x 5 ½” piece of card-stock for cart handle, put glue on ends and push down inside of end of cart opposite to where you place the umbrella. Decorate your cart with flowers or tiny gift boxes or whatever you like.