Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Paper Purse a Great One Sheet Project!

Paper Purse a Great One Sheet Project!

paperpurseside.jpg

 

PATTERN: You will only need one sheet of 81/2 by 11 card-stock for this purse.
paper-crafts-tote-pattern.pdf
(template found on split-coast)
I made this a “stamp-less” project today and focused on using this insanely beautiful “Boardwalk” ribbon from American Crafts.  You know the stack of paper we all have from AC Moore?  Well…does this work or what?  I also got the ribbon at AC Moore.
I made this project for my daughter Sophie’s friend Alecia.  It is her birthday party today and Sophie wanted me to make her something.  Isn’t that sweet?  I will put in a gift certificate to the “Pop Shop” our local ice cream shoppe!  It is such a cool place.  Here is a picture of their sign and dining room:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Stopping In, Please come back soon, I will have many new Card and Ideas as well as Video Tutorials.. I hope you have a wonderful Day!