Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Oval Box Tutorial

Oval Box Tutorial

Several weeks ago I posted these oval boxes and it generated a lot of emails asking me how to make them.  There wasn't a simple way to make a photo tutorial, so I made a video tutorial instead.  My sweet husband filmed me and then did all of the editing needed 
I had to break the video into two parts. 

If you get an error saying "video no longer available," try refreshing your screen (F5).






If you found this video helpful, I would love to hear about it.  Comments are always welcomed and appreciated!
Stamps: Baroque Background Stamp
Paper:
Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain, Coluzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Stopping In, Please come back soon, I will have many new Card and Ideas as well as Video Tutorials.. I hope you have a wonderful Day!