Sunday, January 27, 2013

Free!! 5.5'' x4'' envelope

  1.  What You will need: Bone Folder, Glue Stick, Scissors, Rounded Corner Punch, Pencil, Ruler. (The Bone Folder and Rounded Corner Punch are not mandatory.) Step One: Find a vintage book at a resale shop or garage sale. (I have a thing for children’s books.) Make sure that the book is big enough so that the template will fit over the pages. Step Two: Print out the envelope template on card stock. This template will make 5.5″ x 4″ inch envelopes.free wedding template diy wedding envelope

Now this looks easy enough right''? Yes I think,  I will be making these for all of the children in my kids class this Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Stopping In, Please come back soon, I will have many new Card and Ideas as well as Video Tutorials.. I hope you have a wonderful Day!