Monday, January 14, 2013

Ballerina Marci Drawer Box Tutorial

Ballerina Marci Drawer Box Tutorial 
Good Morning Bloggers!, I hope everybody had a wonderful weekend. I have decided to post here today a pretty card box I found surfing the Yep! the web" lol. I thougth this was so freaking cute that I just had to post it! I also have a hard time finding anyone do or even giving a FREE Tutorial on anything any more, Wright? It is so hard now a days, no one wants money for every thing, so not fare, but long story short, One day I way surfing once again and happened to come across a shoe tutorial, when I seen it had a price below it, oh brother I though to myself here we go. I just could'nt find myself paying for this when I just knew it was on line somewhere FREE! I was so wright!  Please don't get me wrong, If you have it or a project template and feel that you can get some extra loot, well more power to ya, because I of course would to the same thing. I just wanted to get that off of my chest, thats all well then here it is. I hope you all like it and please comment below booger!, I also so much feel that credit should be giving! Thank You Nicole Zarra. for the tutorial.
Ballerina Marci Drawer Box Tutorial 
Add an easel card to the top of your box, and you are done:)

FABULOUS Nicole... thank you for sharing your awesome tutorial with us today!  I hope this inspired all of you and if you make one, please come share it with us in our customer gallery!  We'd love to see yours =)
You need 2 pieces of chip board 6x6 inches.

You need 4 pieces of cardstock 6x6 inches

You are going to paste the cardstock on both sides of the chip boards above.

Now we're going to make the drawers.
Cut cardstock at 4 15/16 (length) x 4 1/8 (width) inches, cut 4 of these.
Score at  4 (length) and  3 3/16 (width).

Cut as shown above.

Glue as shown above.

Fold the 4 corners, and your first drawer is almost done.

Add a mat to the front of your drawer, 2 (length) and 3/4 (width) inches.
I've mounted Tim Holtz Hitch Fasteners on each drawer.

Now on to the outside of the drawer.
This panel is 7 5/8 x 3 1/8 inches
Scor at 1 inch, 3 5/16 inch,  4 5/16 inch and 6 5/8 inch
You will need 4 of these.

Fold and glue as shown above.

This is what it should look like.

We will now glue the drawers on the bottom of the box.
 





Add glue to the top of the drawers.

Then add the top of your box. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Stopping In, Please come back soon, I will have many new Card and Ideas as well as Video Tutorials.. I hope you have a wonderful Day!