Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Cricut!

Just To Name A Few Of My Cricut Cartridges!







 

  • Create a Critter
  • Doodle charms
  • Everyday Paper Dolls
  • Everyday Pop-Up Cards
  • George & Basic Shapes
  • Going Places
  • Gypsy Font
  • Heritage,Paper Doll Dress Up,  
  • Winter Woodland, Tags, Bags, Boxes & More, Storybook, Paisley, and more..   


I have more cartridges than I every thought I would, however I've seen scrapbookers with many more! I only have a baby Bug, but it does everything I need & I can take it with me to crops. It fits perfect in my Crop in Style XXL bag. I've had a Gypsy now for a while & I'm not sure how I got along without it. I have to say that if you're going to have a Cricut, you need the Gypsy too. Provo Craft has now come up with the Cricut Craft Room. I've only played around with it a little, but I think the idea is for a computer version of the Gypsy, which will be nice to have a full screen. Plus I will add that there were options I thought the Gypsy should have & I think they are on CCR. I'll post more as I play around with it. Here is the link to the Cricut Craft Room. You don't have to own any of the cartridges to play around with it, but if you want to actually cut them, you must own the cartridges. Of course this is only going to encourage more cartridge purchases!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Stopping In, Please come back soon, I will have many new Card and Ideas as well as Video Tutorials.. I hope you have a wonderful Day!