Sunday, December 23, 2012

More Card Making Ideas

Making Ideas Hello Friends! Here are the last 3 cards I created from my card making marathon on Saturday! I actually like this set the best. It was simple to create so that was one of the main things I loved about it. I think if I have the time again this week I'll do another card making marathon session again. I really like the idea of getting a whole bunch of cards done in a day. Maybe this time around my focus will be to use up some of my scrap card stock and designer papers. Well, I gotta run. . .I have a busy day again. . . .lots of stuff to do. . . hope you all have a wonderful day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Stopping In, Please come back soon, I will have many new Card and Ideas as well as Video Tutorials.. I hope you have a wonderful Day!